Turns out it wasn't CO poisoing after all....Just a little Gaslighting. | lifeonnars89's Blog
God, I believed it was finally over. Terrified, as I was, I was finally going to be free. Guess a little gaslighting trumps even Carbon Monoxide poisoning. My moment of hope was quickly replaced by disbelief and anger due to the complete incompetency of the ER staff, specifically the doctor. I am still reeling from the experience.
There are no comments on this post yet, be the first to leave one!
Previous PostsTurns out it wasn't CO poisoing after all....Just a little Gaslighting., posted January 28th, 2013
BlogrollHere are some friends' blogs...
HelpEmbed Photos Embed Videos
Your Username Is Now The Name Of A Store -- What Does The Store Sell?
A fun new question each day. Winners get trophies and points.
Respond and Vote Now!